Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zombie Witch

It's been a while. But here's what I've been up to. For Halloween this year, I'm going to be doing Halloween makeup at a local beauty supply store for children, and of course, adults. My sister, who has been my long time model, is going to be going as a Zombie Witch. Odd right? No one has done it before, it's new, it's different. So it was a great idea to play with. I've done three 'practice' sessions with her. So I'm posting them here.

Session One: Not good at all. That's more of a take on a cartoon-like witch for children.

Session Two: Getting closer. But still not Zombie enough.

Session Three: The winner. But I'm well aware I didn't hollow out the eyes. And of course, in that bloody grin, teeth are going to be added. It will just make it that much scarier.


Session One:










Session Two:















Session Three:














No comments:

Post a Comment